- Why should you have your pets teeth professionally treated?
- To discover and repair damaged, loos, tartar-coated, discolored & crowded teeth.
- To help improve dental-related bad breath, lack of appetite and weight-loss.
- To help eliminate mouth pain and improve overall health, preventing diseases of the heart, liver, kidney and other health issues.
- Regular dental check-ups and cleanings may help prolong your pet's lifespan.
As you can see, it's very important to keep your pet's teeth clean and healthy. The way to start is by having us perform regular dental examinations.
We will be conducting free dental evaluations and offering a 15% reduction in the cost of each preventive dental procedure during the month of February. Feel free to call us today at 702-255-8499 to schedule your pet's teeth cleaning. If you have any questions or concerns about the dental procedure, we will be happy to provide you with further assistance.